May 17th, 2003 Powershop gym - 514 Main Ave, Brookings
12:00-12:45pm Kindergarten-2nd grade
12:45-1:45pm 3rd, 4th, & 5th grade
1:45-2:45pm Middle School & High school
Wear dance attire- bring any dance shoes you have! Come to have fun! Any degree of experience is welcome. Our program is developed for the first time dancers to the experienced!
This will be a low-key, low pressure situation. So bring a friend and have fun! Email me if you would like the paperwork for try-outs before May 17th!
Some basic requirements we will be looking for at auditions:
1. You must have a good attitude in class.
2. You must have a good amount of flexibility. You must be able to pick-up dance combinations quickly and remember them from week to week.
3. You must point feet and straighten legs at all times when dancing. Those with sloppy feet and legs are not good competition material.
4. You must have good arms. If you have sloppy arms and hands when dancing, you will not do well in competitions
5. You must not be shy when dancing. If you look at floor or do not show emotions when you dance
DON'T WORRY! TRY-OUTS WILL BE TOTALLY STRESS FREE AND TONS OF FUN! COME HAVE A GOOD TIME!TRY-OUTS IS MORE TO PLACE STUDENTS IN THE APPROPRIATE DANCES- NOT TO TURN STUDENTS AWAY!
Bring a friend and you each get a gift!
HOME REGULAR CLASSES RESULTS FROM TRY OUTS
TRY OUT INFORMATION TODDLER CLASSES PRESCHOOL CLASSES
COMPETITION/PERFORMANCE TEAM SUMMER CLASSES PAGEANTS
site designed by:Southland Webdesigns